Internship/CoOp Job Description
Are you ready to join a stable, growing company that focuses on quality, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: Flexible Pack! Recently recognized as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New England.
- Installations and implementation of ERP to NFI (existing ERP in other Facility, Design Mark);
- Bring Design Mark ERP structure to NFI;
- Ensure Training and implementation standards to all stakeholders at NFI;
- Ensure that all peripheral systems and software sync up with the upgraded ERP (Hubspot, E-reorders);
- Other software and peripheral systems as required.
- Report to the IT Manager with subsequent advisory from the VP Operational Excellence and CFO;
- Team with the server, software, and other contractors to ensure setups and conversion for testing, installation, and facilitation of best practices for conversion/upgrade resource requirements, timeline and test plans;
- Coordinate ERP changes with all impacted departments;
- Design and implement a training plan coordinated with department leaders;
- Training documentation and on-going support of management systems, tools, and related processes
- Establish and maintain data connectivity and ensure that they are all syncing properly;
- Maintain current software integrations including Hubspot CRM and reporting tools;
- Integrate and deploy new software including scheduling system as part of the ERP upgrade and ensure this will be used by all stakeholders;
- Develop data queries for reports and dashboards;
- Interpret additional business needs to develop and deploy new solutions;
- Ensure day to day support for all the stakeholders and train our IT team with the updated software;
- Other duties as required.
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries, we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged instruction labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution driven.