Are you ready to join a stable, growing company that focuses on quality, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp.! Recently recognized as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New England.
Your Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Correctly identify job materials, cut exact amount per cutting order and job bag, forwarding material in a timely fashion;
- Receive incoming inventory, identify materials, and store materials in inventory;
- Monitor the machine performance and notify maintenance of changes or deficiencies;
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of work area ensuring safe and efficient use of materials and equipment;
- Guillotines samples for sample dept.;
- Guillotine finished goods after die-cutting operation and forward to the next step;
- Trims finished goods;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent and one to two years related experience;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work with general direction and minimal guidance;
- Strong team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA);
- 100% Company paid Short–Term & Long–Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&PL;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing;
- Tuition Reimbursement;