Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / OUTSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Flexible Pack is looking to add an outside New Business Development professional to our team. This role plays an integral part in establishing business relationships with customers and driving new business throughout our organization. This position may be located in either our New Bedford or Wareham office.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships and promote sales growth through outbound contacts and generating leads;
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales revenue targets;
- Create and execute tactical sales plans;
- Seek out and develop new customers and implement customer visits and presentations;
- Identification of new product applications;
- Record all communications, tasks, and customer information in HubSpot (CRM);
- Utilize internal resources for more complex sales solutions and technical problems;
- Interact with multiple departments to understand and meet our customer’s needs;
- Customer responsiveness, teamwork, accuracy, and thoroughness are imperative to this position.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Sales, Business, or a related field AND a minimum of 5 years’ field experience in outside sales is required;
- Experience in brewery sales is highly preferred;
- Management experience required;
- Experience in HubSpot or other CRM program is required;
- Knowledge of and sales experience in B2B is preferred;
- Strong computer and systems experience is required (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet);
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Demonstrated people skills with an ability to build key relationships with potential customers;
- Dynamic, high-energy, interpersonal style;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Active team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Company-paid STD/ LTD & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
We are a 4-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, Flexible Pack, and Concierge in Print. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.