Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
- Under general supervision responsible for conversion of customers art, drawings and ideas into usable, approved press ready files.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate sales opportunities that include sample parts, idea sketches, and/or print packages into engineering/quality/manufacturing requirements that can be directly utilized by suppliers and operations to produce customer products.
- Develop specifications, drawings and proofs to communicate part and quality requirements from sales input or direct input from Customers.
- Obtain timely approval from customers on proofs and make necessary changes as needed.
- Ensure electronic files are prepared per the needs of selected print department with files located, updated and controlled on Company server.
- Ensure correct films, plates and documentation are supplied to manufacturing.
- Confers with planning/estimating/manufacturing concerning product design for accurate tool purchase and most efficient production methods.
- Support PrePress Team as a backup for other members/functions when needed and as cross-trained. Interacts and communicates with all departments in a positive, respectful, and enthusiastic manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Follows all department work instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Component manufacturing experience required; print industry experience preferred
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently/team member of various teams and committees
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Active team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Company-paid STD/ LTD & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
We’re a 4-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, Flexible Pack, and Concierge in Print. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.