Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
We want to add an enthusiastic and experienced printing professional to our team. This role is integral in all screen printing stages, from setup to operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. The goal is to ensure a high level of excellence regarding proper machine setup, registration, ink viscosity, color, and print quality.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use counter to verify sheet count. Inspect product sheets as they come off the press;
- Screenprint with U.V. and Conventional inks;
- Verify materials and inks correspond to the job;
- Clean screens after job completion and process to reclaiming area;
- Adjust ink colors during production runs to ensure consistency via press adjustments;
- Test color matches to ensure colors are within tolerance during the entire printing process;
- Identify machine repair to the appropriate department. Sharpen squeegees;
- Clean and organize the work area, ensuring the safe and efficient use of materials and equipment;
- Interact with multiple departments to understand and meet our customer’s needs;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent AND one to two years of screen printing experience are required;
- Experience printing on plastic/poly-carb is required;
- Strong computer and systems experience (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet);
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Active team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Company-paid STD/ LTD & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
We’re a 4-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, Flexible Pack, and Concierge in Print. Servicing customers through various industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.