Are you ready to join a stable, growing company that focuses on quality, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp.! Recently recognized as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New England.
INSIDE SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
NFI Corp. is looking to add an inside sales/customer service professional to our team. This role plays a key part in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business throughout our organization. Inside sales team members act as the liaison between the customer and all internal departments.
Your Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process all incoming customer requests immediately;
- Record all communications, tasks, and customer information in our CRM system;
- Utilize internal resources for more complex sales solutions and technical problems;
- Build revenue opportunities from customers by utilizing various sales techniques;
- Develop relationships to promote sales growth through outbound contacts and generating leads;
- Interact with multiple departments in order to understand and meet our customer’s needs;
- Customer responsiveness, teamwork, accuracy, and thoroughness are imperative to this position.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in customer service or inside sales is required;
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Demonstrated people skills with an ability to build key relationships with potential customers;
- Dynamic, high-energy, interpersonal style;
- Flexibility and multi-tasking ability to undertake several tasks at once and manage them to completion;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Strong team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- Microsoft Office skills specifically in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience in HubSpot or other CRM program is preferred;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA);
- 100% Company paid Short–Term & Long–Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&PL;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries, we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged instruction labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution driven.